segunda-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2010

Dear Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan,

You out to know that I never really believed in this “heaven and hell” thing, but who am I to say what it’s true and what isn’t, I know that if there is an afterlife you are the best person in there, you’re probably having some fun, right! You must be really busy learning how to be the knife master, and teaching people how to play the drums, so if you can hear me, where ever you are, there are something I would like to say.
Even though I never really met you, you changed my life in so many ways, you taught me how to make a party out of nothing, you taught me that without music life is meaningless, and that life is short and unpredictable, even though today we are feeling good and happy, tomorrow we may not be on earth anymore. You made me cry, I cried every time I heard “so far way” or when I watched all those videos that people who love you have made, but you also made me laugh! I laughed of you chasing a duck, or throwing beer on your on face, and that’s why I want you to know that I am really thankful for all you have done on earth, for your music and for the inspiration that you are to many people, I include myself on that.
Everyone who had the chance to see your smile, even if it was on a photo or see how funny and loving you were, even if it was on a video, those people love you with all their heart.


Love you, R.I.P,

Maiara Cristina de Mira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário